19 Plate ZS Competition - 09/02/2019
It's Competition Time!
We're giving you the chance to win a brand-new 2019 plate MG ZS for the weekend! Sounds awesome right?
All you have to do to enter is like our Facebook page and share this post! On the 11th March we'll choose someone at random and they will win an MG ZS for 3 days, it couldn't be easier!
We love running competitions like this, and we will continue to do so! So head over to our Facebook page and like our page with notifications turned on. This will mean you'll get updates whenever we post offers, news but most importantly a new competition!
The competition is run until March 11th 2019, on March 11th a winner will be selected at random. The winner must have shared the post and liked the Seaford MG Facebook page to be eligible. Please read the following Terms and Condition carefully and make sure you are eligible before entering.
1. Jermyn and Sons agree to loan the vehicle to The Customer for private use.
2. The car will be picked up from the Jermyn and Sons Seaford Showroom on Saturday 30th March and the car must be returned no later than 5:30 pm on Monday 1st April.
3. The Customer is responsible for the safe care and use of the vehicle always whilst on loan.
4. The Customer must be over the age of 21 and have comprehensive insurance cover.
5. The Customer must agree that they will be the only person driving the vehicle.
6. The Customer accepts liability for any offences arising from the use of the vehicle under Road Traffic, Road Traffic Offenders, Road Traffic Regulations Acts, Toll Charges and subordinate legislation currently in force committed by The Customer and indemnifies Jermyn and Sons accordingly. The Customer will also be liable for any administration charges levied against Jermyn and Sons in connection with the offences.
7. The Customer will be liable to make payment for any damage however caused whilst the vehicle is on loan irrespective of liability and agrees to demnify Jermyn and Sons against any claims or action, consequential or otherwise, arising from the loan.
8. In the event of an accident, where The Customer is not at fault. The Company will seek compensation and fault from the third party.
8. In the event of damage or breakdown The Customer shall contact Jermyn and Sons immediately by telephone and shall not authorise any repairs/recovery without the express consent of Jermyn and Sons.
9. Jermyn and Sons shall not be liable for any loss or damage of property carried in or on the vehicle.
10. The Customer is responsible for fuel usage and other consumables whilst the vehicle is on loan.
11. The Customer confirms that he/she has a valid driving license applicable to the category of vehicle on loan, has been shown and understand the controls of the vehicle and is aware of its performance characteristics.
12. The Vehicle should not be used for any other purpose than the transportation of people and is specifically excluded from use off road, the transportation of pets or heavy goods.
13. Staff cannot enter the competition