GREAT VALUE ANNUAL MOTOR INSURANCE AND FREE DRIVEAWAY INSURANCE
Call us today 0800 980 1694 or buy online.
MG Insurance offers comprehensive car insurance designed for MG drivers. The only thing that’s ordinary is the price.
THINK ALL CAR INSURERS ARE VIRTUALLY THE SAME?
You’d be forgiven for thinking they are, but the truth is they’re not. In fact the difference can be quite startling. Unlike MG Insurance, most other insurers won’t guarantee to repair your vehicle at an MG approved accident repair centre, or return it back to its pre-accident condition with all safety features reinstated by fitting MG genuine parts.
With MG Insurance – it’s guaranteed - In other words, your MG will stay 100% MG. Which means you can continue to enjoy the same high levels of safety and peace of mind you’re used to, as well as the excellent MG driving experience.
Switch to MG Insurance today – we’ll pay your cancellation fee: Switch to MG Insurance with no penalty. Call us today on 0800 980 1694 and we will pay your current insurer's cancellation fee*.
ANNUAL COVER INCLUDES AS STANDARD:
- Free courtesy car
- 24 hour accident recovery
- Windscreen damage cover
- Child seat replacement cover
- Personal belongings cover
- Stolen key cover
- Replacement lock cover
- EU comprehensive cover
- Medical cover
- 5 year guarantee on the quality of repairs
- 24 hour claims line, UK call centre
- A brand new MG if yours is written off or stolen within 12 months of its new registration
EXTRA COVER TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS:
An even higher level of insurance cover is available for a small additional charge:
- Protect your No-Claim Discount
- £100,000 legal expenses to assist with the recovery of any uninsured losses as a result of a car accident
- A Guaranteed Hire Car if your vehicle is written-off or stolen
- Key Cover up to £1,000
FREE DRIVEAWAY INSURANCE:
Buy a new or used MG from an MG dealer and we’ll give you FREE MG Driveaway Insurance **.
Driveaway Insurance takes away the hassle of arranging insurance before picking up your new vehicle.
We’ll also give you a competitive, non-obligatory MG insurance quote for the year.
To arrange free Driveaway Insurance, call us today 0800 980 1694 or ask your dealer.
View all policy documents and key facts
Lines are open Monday to Thursday 8.30am-7.30pm, Friday 9am-6.00pm, Saturday 9am-5.00pm.
|Sales & Renewals||0800 980 1694|
|Policy changes & Complaints||0330 100 3163|
|Claims (24hrs)||0330 100 3165|
|Glass Repairs (24hrs)||0330 102 8858|
* We’ll reimburse your current insurer’s cancellation fee up to the value of 10% of your MG Insurance motor premium quote. For example if your premium is £400, we’ll pay up to £40. This offer cannot be applied after the policy has been purchased. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time. Offer not available online. Conditions apply.
** Driveaway Insurance is available to customers purchasing a new or used MG from an MG dealer and who are eligible for a quotation for Annual Insurance. Please refer to your insurance certificate for details on the duration of your Driveaway Insurance. Other vehicle makes will receive temporary Get Me Home Cover which expires at 23:59 on the second day. Driveaway Insurance and Get Me Home Cover both provide comprehensive cover but have some differences to Annual Insurance. For details please see www.mgcarinsurance.co.uk/coverdetails.
INSURANCE EXCESS RETURN
Free MG Excess Return Voucher
When you buy a new or used MG we’ll give you a one year Free Excess Return Voucher worth up to £250*.
It works alongside your car insurance policy and pays up to £250 of your excess costs if you have an accident, dent or scrape and need to make a claim. It doesn’t matter who you are insured by. Just remember to call MG Excess Return first, before your insurer.
Exclusive benefits when you call MG Excess Return first
- You’ll get up to £250 of your excess returned to you
- We’ll recover your MG wherever you are in the UK, and give you a courtesy car while your car is being repaired
- We’ll look after your claim from start to finish and liaise with your insurer on your behalf
- We’ll exercise your right to choose an MG approved bodyshop to repair your car
- And we guarantee that your car will be repaired using only MG Genuine Parts by trained specialists using the latest MG repair methods. This helps to protect your car's resale value, safety ratings and warranties
How it works
- Ask your retailer to register your Excess Return Voucher which will be emailed to you
- In the event of a claim, call MG Excess Return first, whoever you’re insured by, on 0330 100 3167. Otherwise the voucher will be void
- The MG claims team will do the rest, so you can relax. Up to £250 of any excess will be reimbursed following completion of your claim and vehicle repair
*MG Free Excess Return Voucher Terms and Conditions
The Free Excess Return Voucher is available to customers who purchase a new or used MG from an MG dealer and who also apply for Free Driveaway Insurance.
- The voucher is valid for one year from its registration. Only one voucher can be issued per vehicle. The voucher can only be used once.
- The voucher only applies when the claim is reported to, accepted and managed by MG Excess Return and the accident repair is carried out at an MG Approved Bodyshop.
- To redeem the voucher, you must call the dedicated MG Excess Return hotline first on 0330 100 3167 after a vehicle accident, whoever you are insured by. If you call any other MG number or your insurer without our instruction the voucher will be void.
- Where we accept and complete the vehicle repair, we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim, we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower. You will need to provide proof that you have paid your excess in order to claim under the voucher. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair. The voucher is not valid if your vehicle is deemed a total loss.
- Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault, or the other driver’s insurer if they were at-fault and if they have accepted liability.
- Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call MG Excess Return first on the dedicated number and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
- A courtesy car is provided subject to availability when you call MG Excess Return first and your car is repaired by an MG approved repairer. It is not available if you are claiming on MG Free Driveaway Insurance or Get Me Home Cover.
- The voucher is not valid for standalone glass claims.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
MG Excess Return is provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.