The MG ZS EV Is Almost Here!
The eZS is the Family Friendly Electric Car, Highly Practical, spacious and good looking! MG ZS EV ticks all the boxes for busy families and those seeking an electric car with no compromise. MG ZS EV will also be MG’s most high-tech car yet with many new features and advanced safety technologies.
MG ZS EV, THE FAMILY FRIENDLY ELECTRIC CAR
MG ZS EV is the Family Friendly Electric Car. Highly practical, spacious and good looking, MG ZS EV ticks all the boxes for busy families and those seeking an electric car with no compromise. MG ZS EV will also be MG’s most high-tech car yet with many new features and advanced safety features.
What’s the car’s range, how big is the battery and how long does it take to charge?
MG ZS EV has a 44.5kw/h battery which is larger than some of its EV competitors. The battery is water-cooled for increased rapid charging capability. The range is yet to be confirmed but is expected to be somewhere between 150 and 175 miles on the stringent new WLTP test cycle. Charging is best done overnight at home on a 7kw domestic charger, with a full charge from empty taking around six and a half hours. On the go, the MG ZS EV can be rapid charged from 0% to 80% in around 43 minutes.
How much will the MG ZS EV cost?
Pricing is yet to be confirmed but the guide price for the two versions is £25,000 to £32,000. Pricing will be released closer to the official on-sale date in September 2019. Competitive finance packages will be available from launch, allowing you to pay monthly for your MG ZS EV.
What advanced safety features are on the car?
MG ZS EV is the most high-tech MG yet. It features:
- Adaptive Cruise Control, which automatically adjusts the vehicle’s speed to maintain a safe distance from vehicles ahead
- Traffic Jam Assist, the car can accelerate and brake automatically, as well as steer at low speeds
- Autonomous Emergency Braking, a system which is able to detect obstacles, warn the driver or automatically brake to avoid or mitigate a crash
- Lane Departure Warning System, a mechanism designed to warn the driver when the vehicle begins to move out of its lane on freeways and arterial roads
- Blind Spot Detection, a sensor that detects other vehicles located to the driver’s side
- Pedestrian Alert Control System, can detect impending accidents with pedestrians who are in the same lane as the vehicle, or who are moving dangerously into this direction
- Intelligent Headlight Control System, to automatically dip the headlight beam when on-coming traffic is detected
- ISOFIX connections are in place for the rear seats
What will the Euro NCAP rating be?
MG ZS EV has been designed to achieve a 4 star Euro NCAP rating.
What other tech is on this car?
MG ZS EV will be the first MG in the UK to feature a panoramic and sliding sky-roof. Gear changing is refined and sophisticated with the Rotary Gear Selector, and the air in the car is filtered by a PM2.5 pollen and particulate filter. Electrically folding and heated door mirrors, keyless entry, an 8” colour touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, DAB radio, rear parking camera and sat-nav are all on-hand to make the MG ZS EV that bit more pleasant to live with.
How long will the warranty be?
MG ZS EV will carry MG’s famous 7 year / 80,000 mile warranty.
How do I order one?
Great question! The priority orderbank will be open from Monday 20th May to Friday 24th May. By placing a fully refundable deposit of £500 you can secure your place on the waiting list.