Jermyn & Sons are looking to hire a valeter to join the team.
Jermyn & Sons have been selling new and used cars for over 45 years across East Sussex, delivering excellent customer service and high-quality vehicles. Every member of staff at Jermyn & Sons has experience in the motor trade and is dedicated to helping you find the perfect car that will suit all your needs.
Established in 1972 Jermyn and Sons is well known within the local area, and has built up a great reputation for customer service and high quality vehicles at great prices.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Use high-pressure hoses to clean vehicles
- Clean windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors
- Vacuum and shampoo upholstery and carpets
- Wax and polish surfaces
- Apply gels and other finishes to bumpers and trims
- Steam clean the engine, frame and wheel arches
- Delivery & collection cars
- Cleaning the showroom in the morning ready for the day
- Opening up in the mornings & closing in the evenings
- Managing the forecourt to ensure all the cars look smart and presentable
- General duties around the forecourt and parking area
In order to be eligible for this Valeter role, you must hold a Full UK driving license with minimal points.
Your working hours will be;
- Monday - Friday: 08:30 - 17:30
- Saturday: 08:30 - 12:30
Salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed during the interview
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent