We've decided to hold another one of our famous competitions to win an MG3 for the weekend!
You can find all the details below, if you have any questions please email our Sales Manager, Ben Smith on email@example.com.
To enter for a chance to win all you need to do is the following;
1. Make sure you're following us on Instagram & Facebook
2. Like & Share the Facebook post about the competition. Click the link below to find the Facebook post
We will then select a winner at random on the 22nd March 2020. We will then contact the winner via Facebook, the car will be collected on a Friday evening after 4:30pm and must be returned by 9:30 on the Monday after which will be just over 2 days with a brand-new MG3.
1. Jermyn and Sons agree to loan the vehicle to The Customer for private use.
2. The car will be picked up from the Jermyn and Sons Seaford Showroom on Friday 5th October and the car must be returned no later than 5:30 pm on Monday 8th October.
3. The Customer is responsible for the safe care and use of the vehicle always whilst on loan.
4. The Customer must be over the age of 21 and have comprehensive insurance cover.
5. The Customer must agree that they will be the only person driving the vehicle.
6. The Customer accepts liability for any offenses arising from the use of the vehicle under Road Traffic, Road Traffic Offenders, Road Traffic Regulations Acts, Toll Charges and subordinate legislation currently in force committed by The Customer and indemnifies Jermyn and Sons accordingly. The Customer will also be liable for any administration charges levied against Jermyn and Sons in connection with the offences.
7. The Customer will be liable to make payment for any damage however caused whilst the vehicle is on loan irrespective of liability and agrees to demnify Jermyn and Sons against any claims or action, consequential or otherwise, arising from the loan.
8. In the event of an accident, where The Customer is not at fault. The Company will seek compensation and fault from the third party.
8. In the event of damage or breakdown The Customer shall contact Jermyn and Sons immediately by telephone and shall not authorise any repairs/recovery without the express consent of Jermyn and Sons.
9. Jermyn and Sons shall not be liable for any loss or damage of property carried in or on the vehicle.
10. The Customer is responsible for fuel usage and other consumables whilst the vehicle is on loan.
11. The Customer confirms that he/she has a valid driving license applicable to the category of vehicle on loan, has been shown and understand the controls of the vehicle and is aware of its performance characteristics.
12. The Vehicle should not be used for any other purpose than the transportation of people and is specifically excluded from use off road, the transportation of pets or heavy goods.